“Our true mentor in life is science.”
To make a fair profit on current operations, to meet our obligations, to sustain our growth, and reach our goals:
- Biokido is committed to acting ethically while dealing with customers, employees, partners, suppliers, and in accordance with applicable laws.
- Biokido is against any kind of acts of bigotry, discrimination and racism.
- Providing suitable work environment for Biokido employees that is free from discrimination (race, religion and gender), harassment, bullying and mobbing.
- Biokido is committed to the conservation of natural resources and to the protection of the environment.
- Biokido endeavors to contribute to a sustainable society by using environmentally concience components in the products manufactured.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and Letter of Intention here: [email protected]